Some of your personal data is collected when you visit our website. For us it is a matter of course and obligatory that we collect, process, and use this data only for the purpose of the contract in accordance with the relevant legislation on the protection of personal data, and to protect legitimate business interests with regard to advising and supporting our customers. You can find out what information we collect and how we use it from the following information:
1. Collection and processing of data
Every access to our website and each download of a file on the website are logged in an access log. Storage of this logged data is only for statistical and internal, system-related purposes.
2. Use and disclosure of personal data
We exclusively use your personal data for contract execution and for technical administration. Your personal information will only be disclosed to third parties if this is necessary to fulfil the contract and for invoicing purposes, or if you have consented to it. You have the right to revoke your consent with future effect at any time. Personal data will be deleted if you revoke your consent to storage, if the data is no longer required for the purpose for which it was saved, or if storage is inadmissible for other legal reasons.
Customers who send us their phone numbers and email addresses may be contacted by ZGS Bildungs-GmbH by telephone or email in order to be given information about special offers.
1. The customer agrees to the collection, processing, and use of personal data by ZGS Bildungs-GmbH, insofar as it is necessary for the establishment or substantive arrangement of, or change to the contract relationship, and for invoicing.
2. ZGS Bildungs-GmbH takes the protection of customer's personal data very seriously, and is committed to respecting the customer's privacy. However, in order for ZGS Bildungs-GmbH to provide the services owed to the customer, collection and use of certain personal customer data is necessary.
3. ZGS Bildungs-GmbH will only use the customer's data to administer the concluded contracts. The customer data will only be used for other purposes with the customer's appropriate consent. The customer data will only be provided to third parties if this is necessary to administer the concluded contracts.
4. Customers have the right to require that ZGS Bildungs-GmbH provide information about their stored data (§ 34 BDSG/German Federal Data Protection Act). Customers also have the right within the scope of § 35 BDSG to require ZGS Bildungs-GmbH to correct, delete, and block their personal data.
5. This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer to help analyse your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is generally transmitted to and stored in a Google server in the USA. If IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will, however, previously be abbreviated by Google within the member states of the European Union or in other signatory states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is a complete IP address transmitted to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for the website operator and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with any other data held by Google. You can prevent storage of these cookies by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser software. However, we wish to point out that, in this case, you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. Furthermore, you can prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to the usage of the website (incl. your IP address) and the processing of the data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available under the following link:
6. This website uses so-called retargeting technology. This technology makes it possible to address Internet users who have already shown interest in our store and our services via advertising on our partner sites, in order to make our Internet offering more interesting for you.
We are convinced that the insertion of personalized, targeted advertising is more interesting for the Internet user than advertising without such a personal relationship. The insertion of advertising materials using retargeting stems from a cookie-based analysis of previous user behaviour. This form of advertising is of course completely anonymous. No personal data will be stored, nor will it be merged with user profiles. And naturally the use of retargeting technology will be in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations.